Super Smash Flash 2 Unblocked game has gained a renewed sense of popularity with respect to its newest character in their roster named Lloyd and he has definitely captured the imaginations of the gamers. He is the newest character with an arsenal of attacks and special moves which have been imbibed from Tales of Symphonia. Cleod 9 Productions started their fan-favorite game Super Smash Flash as the non-profit Flash fan game and its popularity has risen to such extremes that they put out a sequel thereby making it the greatest fan-favorite series ever.
Introduction to Super Smash Flash 2 Lloyd
Lloyd as a character is ranked at No. 2 in the Super Smash Flash power character list as opposed to the 7th position in their previous ranking list. As a character, he is a lightweight bruising category attacker which combines offensive and defensive at best. His attack and combo potentials are second to none as compared to the other characters in the gaming series. Particularly he is able to completely dismantle an aerial attack making him one of the few fighters with that kind of ability in him. His signature move called the Falcon Kick, which is an aerial attack wherein he uses a jumping maneuver to eliminate any movie from mid-air. We would be listing out some of the advantageous moves which make him one of the most fearsome characters in the battleground.
- As a bruiser, he takes out his opponents with hits that are precise and effective. In the case of Super Smash Flash 2, I would definitely recommend this character since he balances out both the forms for attack and defense.
- Apart from short range strikes, Lloyd also focuses on long-range grapple attacks which we found to be particularly advantageous. His timing with respect to the grapple and throw are just superbly marvelous.
- His aerial strikes are another deadly advantage to be noted. Using his long ranged thrust strikes, he could dismantle any aerial attacks in an instant. Plus he has the Falcon Kick in his arsenal which renders these moves useless.
- His short range strikes are again a sight to behold. Particularly, the vertical recovery move called the Tiger Blade is the one to be reckoned with. This move covers a short distance and making the enemy reel in for some time.
- He has a great startup ability which we have observed during some of the tournament level matches. This gives him the advantage to carry out the initial strikes with surprising speed and agility.
- The lists of disadvantages are very few but they are there nonetheless. The Tiger Blade though effective in short-range takes a tangible amount of time and effort on him. It is also one of his recovery moves but as per my opinion, it is not a preferable option to consider.
- The Demon Fang again gives him a noticeable disadvantage, since it can be canceled out by the opponents rather too easily.
- The weight disadvantage is another factor, whereas most of the other characters are noticeably agile.
Super Smash Flash 2 Lloyd Gameplay
Lloyd is a great character to consider if you are looking out for a streamlined balance between offense and defense and truthfully it is the best character in the top tier category of the Super Smash Flash Series.