Ichigo is one of the playable characters in the amazing Super Smash Flash 2 game series. Ichigo is most preferred playable characters with many others that include Mario, Kirby, as well as Lloyd.
Super Smash Flash 2 Ichigo Guide
Ichigo was also playable representative in Bleach franchise and I love playing with the character. Currently, Ichigo ranked with the5th on the tier list on the A+ tier. We can vast of improvement from his 19th-place position on mid-tier is the last tier list.
We have to disjointed hitbox as very strong air game and powerful finishers in his forward back aerial and neutral aerial. However, he has good mobility option with the good approach flexibility. It is the smallest short hop and his fast falling speed with allows him to perform due to SHFFL aerials to approach.
Of course, the Ichigo’s recovery is sub-par. His side from more covers a long horizontal distance must require a long period of charging and Ichigo will continue to fall limits its use offstage. It is very difficult and covers the little horizontal and more vertical range of worst recovery moves in the game.
We can recover the problems of high falling speed and vulnerable to meteor smash gimps at 0%. Of course, I can feel the speed also make the chain grabs and combos. It is though very powerful and we can make the Ichigo over-reliant reads and mind games to finish characters off. He also has momentum issues with region stage control once lost with more characters.
At the end of placing the strong player base with representation in online and in tournaments. His result of solid representation in online lackluster and large even in smaller events. We can receive the attacks have a longer duration with and he can combo a lot better. However, the Neutral Ichigo has received more visual effects in his attacks
Buff Dashing speed was increased. This Buff Ichigo is heavier, 105 <- 100 and survives longer and more susceptible due to horizontal combos and chain grabs.
- The Buff Forward tilt is stronger
- Buff Up is faster and make them easier to combo with.
- Buff Up tilt is faster, which makes it easier to combo with hitbox covers the entire sword and long duration of stronger.
Grabs And Throws:
- The Buff dashing from being increased and less ending lag with allows the Ichigo to chain grab as well as grab heavy characters again and again.
- Buff Up throw has less base knockback a little bit more hit stun, allowing for more follow-ups.
Special Moves & Gameplay:
the Buff Getsuga Tenshō can be charged the more projectile can be used to more strong one and if it is no longer stalls Ichigo makes the move is still being charged which hurts his recovery.
- Enormous Spiritual Pressure
- Lower Class Soul Reaper
- Fullbringer powers
- Tsukishima and Ginjou he got powered by the Ichigo’s Fullbring were about the same level
- It is totally Shikai Ichigo alone is at very least from every form of Bankai
- Ichigo during the Arrancar saga Which represents the nothing but the job to enemies and made from Captains made into jokes.
- However, the Kenpachi had the advantage on Nnoitora with any time were fighting as well as long was because of his Hierro
Hope you had fun reading this Super Smash Flash 2 Ichigo guide & gameplay. Also, feel free to play Super Smash Flash 2 Unblocked Games anytime. Just click that link to start playing.
Share this to your friends as well who loves to play SSF2 unblocked games. Happy Gaming!