Welcome to our website which is fully dedicated to the Super Smash Flash 2 Unblocked (SSF2) version and where you can play this great game for free at school & workplace. If you have never played super smash flash 2 before, I will tell you about it. Super Smash Flash 2 (SSF2) is one of the greatest as well as the biggest flash game available today. It’s the first version got released in 2008 by indie developer Mcleodgaming.
Super Smash Flash 2 Unblocked
This game was developed by Mcleod and gained popularity as soon as it was released. The most interesting thing about this flash game is that it features a lot of characters. Most of those characters are already well known for us from other games, cartoons, animes or even movies.
For example, you can find the legendary Pikachu from the Pokemon cartoon, you can find Mario and his brother Luigi from the greatest game of all times and so on. The number of characters is really huge and what’s most interesting – all of them have different attack/defense skills. Some of them can run faster, some of them fly higher and so on. All characters in Super Smash Flash 2 world can perform a special attack action which is called Final Smash.
In Unblocked version of Super Smash Flash 2, you can enjoy all characters which are unlocked at the beginning of the game. You can even enjoy the GodLike mode and other perks just to have fun. Super Smash Flash 2 features several game modes, including the 1 vs 1, 2 vs 2, and multiplayer mode. I would like to add that there is no full version of the game available yet, the latest demo version of the game is 0.9.1.1981 which can be played at the official website: mcleodgaming.com
Instructions to Play
- SSF2 Unblocked game features smooth gameplay & moreover realistic controls. Like in the older version, here too you can perform the double jump, Dash, sidestep, block ball, “Up B”, and many more.
- Like I said earlier, there are many gaming modes in SSF2 to test your skills. Furthermore, you get an option to choose from a wide variety of epic characters to get better acquainted.
- You can find many maps each with their own unique physics that includes awesome soundtracks to listen as well.
- Feel free to unlock many achievements while playing and also find add more items to use with your epic characters.
- You can either play against the computer in all difficulty levels or as 2 player mode against your friend on the same computer using a keyboard.
- The best part is you can now head online to compete against real players from all over the globe. Likewise, also create your own private room with a password or join a room in the public lobby.
O: Attack 1
P: Attack 2
2: Attack 1
3: Attack 2
-> Press “0(zero)” to pause the game
-> Tap Double space to start the game
List of Famous SSF2 Epic Characters
There are a total of 38 epic characters active in SSF2 out of that am listing down best ssf2 epic characters to choose from:
|CHARACTER NAMES||UNIVERSE||AVAILABILITY||WEIGHT-CLASS||FINAL SMASH||TIER|
|Goku||Dragon Ball||Starter||Medium-heavy||Super Saiyan Goku||B+(12)|
|Megaman||Mega Man||Starter||Medium-heavy||Super Adaptor||B-(16)|
|Naruto||Naruto||Starter||Medium-light||Kyubi Naruto||D (39)|
|Black Mage||Final Fantasy||Starter||Medium||Random Encounter||C-(32)|
|Kirby||Kirby||Starter||Light||Cook Kirby||C (27)|
Super Smash Flash 2 Unblocked Games at School
Still struggling to play Super Smash Flash 2 Unblocked at school & wordplace ? want to be a professional player at it ? DO you want to play it competitively and show your competitors who are the boss? Maybe, you’re from Melee background and knowledge about the game but not sure about its basics and want an introduction to Super Smash Flash 2.
If your answer is yes, to these entire questions, we are here to help you. We have prepared a guide for you to explain to you the whole difference between Melee and SSF2 as a Melee player should know about how to be a competitive challenger in SSF2. In this guide, we will throw some light on, physics and core engine of this game. We have compiled a list here of all the essential engine changes that will ease the transition of the game.
This doesn’t cover every single change frame but emphasizes the critical parts that players should know about the game. With the help of this guide, we hope you become one the best players and show your competitors; you’re challenging and winning streak. This guide isn’t in any particular order (no requirement of order), so read ahead and take notes.
- Air dodging in Melee is gone- The air dodging in SSF2 is totaling directionless, and it gives the feel of Smash 4. Because of this, it requires the more selective use of it. You cannot use just air dodge out of the tumble, and this is one punishing part. The ending lag is massive and to escape combos, the double jump air dodge along with aerials are the best options to pull out.
- Instead of wave dashing, there is dash-cancelling as the pivotal movement- A mutual gripe with Super Smash Flash 2 from Melee vets is that there is lack of wave dashing. Because of this, it makes some characters combination less fluid, making shielding less safe, less adventurous ledges and helping to create a more aggressive and faster game. The wave dashing is replaced by dash canceling by SSF2 which you can use. The dash cancel is crouching and standing to interrupt the state of running which is instant, and the holding down option slows for consistent pivoting.
For the micro spacing, you can use these options, and they will compensate for the absence of wave dashing option. Also, it will feel the lot faster because of the relative speed of dash cancel in compared to 14-frame. It allows the player to jab, tilt, smash and specials from the run.
One of the most crucial benefits of dash canceling is that it lets you quickly grab the ledge. However, in this game, if you use dash cancel just before the ledge, the extra speed will help you carry yourself over the edge and will let you grab it. You will have to practice, or it will just result out in failure because of bad timing. In some scenarios, the players have to dash towards the first stage and the dash back to give themselves enough room.
- Automatic L-cancelling- The SSF2’s landing lag is half of Melee’s, but the option of L-cancelling is removed from it. Because of this erroneous shields are produced while you play SSF2, but because of this, the game becomes much more technical accessible.
- Ledge invincibility is ended immediately upon dropping directly from the ledge- SSF2 takes a harsh approach when it comes to problems related to balancing ledges. There are entirely no invincible ledge stalls in the game. The invincibility is ended quickly after the ledge grab animation is finished.
- No crouch canceling in Super Smash Flash 2 – There is no crouch canceling in this game, and the game is balanced around this. Because of this, the weak aerials such as Fox’s weak Nair or Sheik’s weak nair much stronger and neutral and they can only be beaten by counterattack on or through them or to commit on a defensive option.
- Digital inputs- the SSF2 has digital inputs and can be easily played on the keyboard. In totality, there are eight cardinal direction inputs and nothing more. However, it weakens the teleport moves in the game and the firefox recoveries making DI less optimal to use.
- The game runs on 30 FPS- This indicates that one should be very careful when they compare frame data. The one framed windows such as that of JC shine which is much easier to land.
- No wall jumping- there is no wall jumping on the SSF2 game, and because of this, the offset stage spikes are much deadlier.
Simple Tips & Tricks
If you want to be a real player and prove yourself as the survivor in the second version of the game, then surely the following tips will help you:
- Before the opponent finds a chance to get your enemy kicked down, you have to make sure to find them out and hit them.
- One of the most important parts is the damage meter, so you need to make a check whether the rating of this particular meter is increasing or declining.
- Another important decision to be made before started playing is whether you want to be a single player or a part of the playing group.
- Familiarity with the maps of the game is crucial. It will help you in planning the game.
- You have to complete all the challenges mentioned in the game.
- You must make KOs. It is a determinant of the correlative scores that you have obtained throughout the game.
1.) How to Play Super Smash Flash 2 Unblocked Games Nicely ?
As already mentioned, there are essentially two modes of playing SSF2 2 unblocked games – either solo or in the group and we recommend you to play single if you are a novel player.
It will be good for you to get familiar with the rules, characters, and mappings of the game to get into the battle.
Once, you are done with your training and you feel confident, you may select the Event Mode or Stadium Mode. There are almost 5 challenges that you have to complete and it is better to break the targets into shorter parts. This can make the task for opponents difficult to destroy you.
2.)How To Play This Game In A Group ?
On the other hand, if you want to play in a group, then group mode allows 4 players to play and the team would comprise of 2 people who would be fighting together against the rivals of this game.
3.)How To Register online ?
This is a very simple process. You can just register over here
4.) Are You Ready to Play this Game?
Hope you enjoyed playing Super Smash Flash 2 unblocked games at school & workplace.
If you are facing any errors or any bugs then please do contact us. We will provide the right guidance for you at any time.
Happy Unblocked Gaming.